So a few more photos to show case casa mansfield and all the activivties which go on in and around. I know you are all waiting to see the finished bathroom however you will all have to wait for the grand reveil. I realise most of our pictures are boring however unlike the sydney folk we dont have a baby to show off. Ten weeks to go. Stay tuned and enjoy
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Hello again,
So a few more photos to show case casa mansfield and all the activivties which go on in and around. I know you are all waiting to see the finished bathroom however you will all have to wait for the grand reveil. I realise most of our pictures are boring however unlike the sydney folk we dont have a baby to show off. Ten weeks to go. Stay tuned and enjoy
Tom just for you! The man BBQ back in action. Steak and potatos.
"who let the guts out" Yes i have dressed up for the occassion track pants, dunlope volleys and a hoddie. If you havent notice i am prego license to wear what ever you want!

The finished mobile. Yes i made this myself, who needs IKEA. Made with love for the little baby.
So a few more photos to show case casa mansfield and all the activivties which go on in and around. I know you are all waiting to see the finished bathroom however you will all have to wait for the grand reveil. I realise most of our pictures are boring however unlike the sydney folk we dont have a baby to show off. Ten weeks to go. Stay tuned and enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need Ikea, i love my fishies! My parents are too unco to make me cool stuff. they just try to buy my love. that's Ok as long as this buying of love continues when I am older and includes beer, a car and an overseas holiday.
10 weeks to go! can't wait to meet my cousin.
cheers
Harper
Post a Comment