This is the cats mania that was on the 29th of September a day to remember. I didnt realise there were so many cats supporters amongst the Ryan clan. Joseph Cleary was watching the game in new york, Tom Ryan watching the game in Denmark and most of us watching in victoria.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Well hello again,
This is the cats mania that was on the 29th of September a day to remember. I didnt realise there were so many cats supporters amongst the Ryan clan. Joseph Cleary was watching the game in new york, Tom Ryan watching the game in Denmark and most of us watching in victoria.
Me and Abblet
Me and Tim fry with balloons
Tim fry and family after the game
Daniel Cleary and I notice the tie. Yes i am really that phat! dont ask me why everything has to expand for a 3.5 kg baby.
The groom arrived with his cats scarf on. This is not the groom i wasn't quick enough for a photo. for those not getting it, I went to a family wedding on sunday where all were basking in the sun of the Cats win. One of the funniest trip to the ballarat, on all bridges and a long side the free way was cats stuff. Why? you ask because all the port suporters had to drive home this way. Greg's favorite painted on a king size sheet and hung off a bridge. "119 points cat that"
This is the cats mania that was on the 29th of September a day to remember. I didnt realise there were so many cats supporters amongst the Ryan clan. Joseph Cleary was watching the game in new york, Tom Ryan watching the game in Denmark and most of us watching in victoria.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment