Monday, March 24, 2008

Hi everyone, well the esposito's have been up to all sorts of stuff over easter and the week before. Following are a few photos from Markwood (kerri and Gibbi's place). As a family we saw all sorts of stuff and of course Sid is in most of the photo's.


One of Gibbi's steam engines featured in their back yard. I wanted to ride the on the top but dad couldnt reach so i just rode the wheel.
Yes mum is still in her PJ's but she really wanted me to see the baby cow i thought i was a big baby but he was huge.
I was checking out Gibbi's farm work and assessing if the fence was strong enough for my rubber guts. It didnt break!
On Sunday we went to brown brothers this is me after a complimentry glass of rose wine. I was having a jolly old time
Following the wine we went to the local pub me and mi' possi
My new play mate in the making only a 4-6 weeks to go we all cant wait
Family photo

This is from earlier during the week when i spotted a really cute baby
This is me checking out the old fire truck on display in Beachworth it was such a good day a parade and old cars and crafts.
Crafts!!! couldn't go home empty handed so Mum purchased a t-towel dad thinks she is crazy.


Back last tuesday it was party day at Mum's group you can see Jada, Amy, Archie, Ethan, Sarah.
Archie and Kael
Sarah, Lucy and Annabel.



2 comments:

Penny Ryan said...

Hi Sid

You are so tough I can barely look at the photos without soiling my nappy. Tough! That pic of you on the tractor - tough! on the fence? tough! asleep in the pram? Totally tough!

And you look a bit like Ricky Ponting after a glass of Rose. Must be your mum's love of cricket.

Nice one Cuz
Harper

Sheree said...

Hi Sid this is your great aunt Sheree on line very impressed with your blog. After visiting your big cousin in Sydney I have now learnt how to post comments on here, I'm very cleaver - I don't think. Robins first week of work placement has been in bed or on the toilet sick - not a very good start for her. Look forward to meeting you and your dad one of these days. Sheree