Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow! the pressure is on. Everyone seems to be updating their blog. Well what have I been up to since the steam party. Here is a large collection of photos, generally of me around the house, being very funny! In last few months I have learnt to walk and entertain my parents no end, expect when I dont sleep. I have started wearing shoes, some of the shoes feature below. Because I am so much older now, in two weeks I start child care. Enjoy!!!



Mums clothes have become so much fun check out this winter hat?
Mirrow mirrow on the wall who's the fairest of them all, if only Mum had a feather boa!!!




This hand knitted scarf by mama will have to do!


This is my unreal brand new chair just for me which can magically fold out for ultimate rancho relaxo. This is me carrying it from the lounge to the other lounge. I got tired half way as i went through the kitchen, ahh just a quick rest.

Shopping at Peter Alexander! Oh so Sydney!Breakfast at the Esposito's! Tea for all



Cubbies who's legs are those?

Arr Daddies legs, I just wind up this conversation We all got new boots! I thought i would try mum's on they seemed a better fit
Moonnnn Walking

Fixing things with my new cordless drill
Cleaning the floor while in my PJs
Fancy sneakers which i demanded to wear until bed time
Obviously so i could run away if i needed weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee








1 comment:

Lucy and Tom said...

Whooaa!!! You are growing up faaasssst!

That smile is still as lovely as ever though!

Lots of love xxxxx