Thursday, August 6, 2009

Love my school bag,
even though it is 6pm and we are going out for dinner the bag goes where i go

I have moved on from fixing cars and now i fix scooters


Now that i fix all the cars and all the bikes and all the scooters Dad has to fill in his time gardening.


I saw Harper's head phones in which he listens to Justine Clark,
these are my head phones and i listen to dizzy rascal. Cant wait to swap music next week



The peacefulness of ducks in the park



It all starts with tea and few close friends
I am just getting the milk.
sssssssssssiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppp Yep it's irish coffee



Is this an add for a dentist???


RRRRRRRRRRR too much sugar in the irish coffee tea stuff!!!










1 comment:

Lucy and Tom said...

Hi Tiger!

Your new school bag looks excellent!
Great to see you moving onto scooters now.

Love you,
Tom, Lucy and Pops xxx